How Do You Hand Someone A Challenge Coin?
Handing someone a Challenge Coin is a special and meaningful occasion that requires proper planning, preparation and execution. The traditional way to present a Challenge Coin is to place the coin in the person’s hand and shake their hand while making eye contact. This shows respect and sincerity for the individual and the coin. Here are a few steps that can be followed when presenting a Challenge Coin:
- Plan ahead: Before presenting a Challenge Coin, it is important to plan ahead. This includes identifying the individual who will be receiving the coin, the location where the presentation will take place, and the time of the presentation. It is also important to gather any other necessary individuals who will be present during the presentation.
- Prepare a speech: It is important to prepare a brief speech or a few words of congratulations that explains the significance of the Challenge Coin and why the individual is receiving it. This will help to personalize the presentation and make it more meaningful for the individual.
- Set the scene: The location where the presentation will take place should be private and quiet, with minimal distractions. It should also be appropriate for the occasion and the individual. For example, if the individual is a veteran, it may be appropriate to present the coin at a veterans’ memorial.
- Hold the coin in the palm of your hand: Make sure that the coin is in the palm of your hand, ready to be presented. Hold it with care and make sure that it is facing the person you are giving it to.
- Offer the coin: As you present the coin to the individual, make eye contact and shake their hand. This is a sign of respect and sincerity.
- Give your speech: After offering the coin, give your speech or a few words of congratulations, and express your appreciation for their contributions. This can be done while still holding the hand of the person you are giving the coin to.
- Take a picture: After the presentation, take a picture with the person, if possible. This will serve as a lasting reminder of the occasion and the individual’s accomplishment.
- Keep the coin safe: Make sure that the person you are giving the coin to has a safe place to keep it. This could be a coin holder, a small box or a display case.
When presenting a Challenge Coin, it is important to be respectful and sincere. Avoid any jokes or frivolous behavior, as the presentation should be a solemn and meaningful occasion. The Challenge Coin should be treated with respect, as it is a symbol of membership or accomplishment within a particular organization or group.
Since 2003, we’ve made MILLIONS of Custom Challenge Coins for clients worldwide, let us design and make yours too! Let’s get started…today! Get a FREE no-obligation quote >>